Another Baby growing up so fast. Here is my Joshua serving at his middle school spaghetti luncheon fundraiser at church! I cannot believe he is old enough to go to camp! He is way too excited to go this year! He has worked at every fundraiser to raise enough money to get him a spot to go! I dont know if he is more excited to go to camp or get away from his family! HEHE! I do know he will be ready to come home after a few days of their food though! Keep up the hard work Joshua you are almost there!!



Thursday, July 17, 2008
Another Baby!
Posted by momof5boys at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is awesome that he's doing this! He will definitely get home sick. You always wanted to get away and be an only child too :)
Josh, it sounds like you earned your way to camp. I hope you have fun!
Joshua... this is Ian... I know how you feel. I have had to serve three times at a spaghetti supper fundraisor thing. Good to know I am not alone. Thanks for calling me to wish me a happy birthday. I hope you have a good one.
Post a Comment