Sorry for no new posts these last couple of days. It is actually taking everything I have to stay seated at the computer. My sciatica is acting up so bad, there is not a point during the day I do not have any pain. I finally could not take it any longer so I went up to the E.R. last night. They gave a pain reliever that knocks me out, but is not suppose to harm the baby. It really does not help with the over all pain. It does relax me enough to get some cat naps in during the day, and sleep better at night. I go back Monday for a follow-up and to get a referral to Physical Therapy. I am also thinking about going to a Chiropractor. Well I have some new pictures to post, hopefully in a little bit I can sit here at post them! Right now the medicine is kicking in and I am heading to la-la land!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey its melissa i like ur profile
Sorry to hear about your back. I recommend the chiropractor highly! I've been going for over 12 years to chiropractors. I just started again with a new one since our car accident. It really helps. And they have ways to do it to not hurt the baby.
Post a Comment