Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update

Well here I am literally laying over the dining room table with the laptop trying to stay mentally busy(it is actually a somewhat of a comfortable position)! My sciatica has only gotten a little better since I have been on the medicine. I woke up at 7:00a.m. this morning and was not ready to get out of bed but needed to stretch and walk around. It is now only 9:30 and I am ready to go back to bed! On top of that I have a little nausia going on! I think my craving for a Dunkin Donut will help with that!! There is a new one that just opened up a little down the street! I have not had a donut since last October!! Well that will have to wait for another time, I am still unable to drive because of the medicine :( I saw the doctor yesterday and she gave me my referrel to the Physical Therapist! I hope to be seen by the end of the week!!! Well I need to change postitions so I will end here and hopefully be back to write more later! I also have some work to do for church!

p.s. the time on my posting will be off, it is still set for Iraq!

2 comments:

The Featherstun Family said...

Well...I'm glad you were comfortable....but laying across the table just doesn't sound it!! lol!! Whatever it takes huh??

Katy said...

Hopefully some PT will help get you back to moving at least!!! UGH! I had a little trouble with my sciatica during my last pregnancy with Callie, but NOTHING this severe. Has this been an ongoing thing? Is it pregnancy related? YUCk -doesn't sound fun at ALL!